Xbox One version

XBLA/Xbox 360 specific discussion

Xbox One version

Postby Pixel Hunter » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:10 pm

I still have my Xbox 360, but would much prefer to play games on the Xbox One. Any chance we'll see Pro-Pinball there as well? The pinball currently available on Xbox (360 and One) just doesn't cut it. If something can't be done on a real table, then it shouldn't be in a pinball "simulation". Timeshock was always my favorite because of the insane realism and fully-featured gameplay. I'd even say it was better playing Timeshock on my PC than real tables at the arcades! (I could practice at home and knew the table, it didn't cost me a fortune in quarters, and I could play in my underwear! :lol: )

I was really missing Timeshock and tried to reinstall it on my Win7 PC which didn't work. I was bummed until I stumbled upon news that it was rereleased and I'm enjoying it on my iPad now. But the iPad still pales in comparison to playing with a large screen in front of you with physical keys/buttons. Looking forward to playing Timeshock and the other tables on an expanding array of platforms!

Now, if someone would only reboot another favorite classic PC game for me... Re-Volt!
Pixel Hunter

Re: Xbox One version

Postby adpag » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:15 pm

There are no firms plans to bring the game to the XBox One at the moment, but we'd certainly like to do so.
adpag
Staff
Staff

Postby Vatnos » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:21 pm

I'm surprised that an Xbox One version is not set in stone yet whilst an Xbox 360 version is, especially since the Xbox 360's audiences is starting to shift over to Xbox One.

When releasing for Xbox One, you could also port it to Windows 10 devices very easily as a universal app. It really is a no brainer.
Vatnos

Postby steven120566 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:12 pm

Is this really coming to the 360? I can't wait! I have seen the PC version in action on youtube.

I think there are still far, far more pinball players on the 360 than the xbone. I play the two major pinball apps on my 360, and one of them (soon to be both as farsight for WiiU is official) on the Wii U. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see this app on XBOX one.e thought I do not own, and have no plans to get one.

Pro Pinball looks great, but I will only play on a console, no PC or mobile. Pinball needs a console and a big flatscreen to be really enjoyed :)
steven120566

Postby Manolo Fighter » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:20 pm

Omg!! When!!? Wheenn??!! I can't waiiit!!
Manolo Fighter

Postby Vatnos » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:46 am

I guess the 360 version just never came, and makes even less sense to release now...

So... Xbox One version? Perhaps PlayAnywhere support like Pinball FX 3?
Vatnos

Xbox One version

Postby WendyTus » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:50 am

Would have to be some bloody good update mate, If it was a completely new game fair enough but a N64 version?, i can play that on an emulator if i ever felt the urge to do so.
WendyTus

Return to XBLA/Xbox 360