[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Pro Pinball • View topic - High scores

High scores

General discussion about Pro Pinball

High scores

Postby nudiustertian » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:52 pm

This is probably a "no duh" question that the dev team can immediately answer as such, but... are there going to be official high score lists that the Ultra editions can (optionally) automatically submit to? I'm guessing you'd want to split by platform in some cases since the interfaces aren't comparable (even if the physics are the same)?

I see someone's taken the trouble of resurrecting the high score site for the classic editions (http://www.tmt.at/ante/scores.phtml, talk about a classic...), maybe we could get an officially sanctioned version of that while we wait? Admittedly, there's not much benefit to that since it would be additional effort, the classic scores are not likely to get beaten and the wait is relatively short (I fervently hope...). Just a thought.
nudiustertian

Re: High scores

Postby Ante » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:06 pm

Home of the Pro Pinball Highscores (old versions)
Test equipment:
Intel Core i5-4570, MSI Z87-G43 motherboard
8GB DDR3, nVidia GTX760 2GB
Windows 7 64bit
BenQ GL2450HT 24" LED monitor, 90° rotated
Ante
VIP Tester
VIP Tester

Postby Ade » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:15 pm

nudiustertian, we will be offering comprehensive online leader boards that automatically update (no more codes!). Though the exact structure and format is yet to be decided.

Ante, there are no plans at the moment to re-instate the 'official' score boards for the original games, as you're doing such a good job yourself. ;) Maybe we'll do it later, but right now we want to focus as much effort as we can on the ULTRA Edition.
Ade
Staff
Staff

Postby bassolasso » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:59 am

bassolasso

Return to Pro Pinball