Game pulled from Play Store?

Android phone and tablet discussion

Game pulled from Play Store?

Postby Lio » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:45 pm

Judging by a google search this happened already quite some time ago... what gives?
I had to switch mobile phones and wanted to reinstall the game on the new device but it's no longer available.
This whole revival is disappointing on so many levels :-(
Your mother ate my dog! :-)
Lio
VIP Tester
VIP Tester

Re: Game pulled from Play Store?

Postby PCS » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:36 pm

I ran into the same issue when I wanted to install Timeshock on my new tablet. Nothing to be found in the Play Store or in my list of previously installed apps, it's not even listed in my purchase history from the Play Store. I began to question if I really bought the game years ago. Then I started searching in my emails and I found the purchase confirmation from the Play Store dated June 1, 2016.

Since it's probably pointless to confront Google with this and expect them to resolve this, together with the deafening silence from the developers here or Barnstorm Games for that matter, I went ahead searching for the latest Android version released. Except I don't know which version was the latest version released. The only one I could find is 1.0.3g which can be downloaded from the following website:

https://rexdl.com/android/pro-pinball-apk.html/
PCS

Re: Game pulled from Play Store?

Postby spannernick » Sun May 31, 2020 3:10 pm

You will have to look for the cracked version of the game for andriod,ADE properly took on more than he could chew.. :(
Looking on kickstart he didn't for fill the pledges too,one of them it says" BETA version access to all future Pro Pinball games" to imply that there will be making the rest of the tables but didn't and so I hope backers got there money back, some PAID UP TO £1000 FOR ONE TABLE...WOW. so glad I didn't back it. I find the old PSX/PC versions are fine. I like them better cause they belong in the time period the late 90s, Timeshock don't belong in 2016, THE WEB was the best table, thats why it didn't go anywhere, the first one is always the best, not the second.(the fourth on is unplayable) THE WEB is the only one that not overcrowd.
spannernick

Return to Android