[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Pro Pinball • View topic - Problem with graphic

Problem with graphic

iPhone, iPod and iPad discussion

Problem with graphic

Postby andrew9 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:15 pm

As mentioned in my other post - the game itseft is great, but I'm having some troubles with graphic. Actually - it's not too good.

I was suprised with people saying that game looks awesome on their tablets because for me it definatelly doesn't (it's quite blurry, sometimes even hard to read signs on the tables). But I've checked some screens on internet and.. they really look great.

For example:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=465

Here it really looks great - it's very sharp and nice. However as I understand - this is iPhone version.

But here, in kickstarter page, there are screens that are supposed to be from iPad:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/50 ... -edition-0
Screen: https://s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/000 ... 1373555119

It looks really good.

In attachment screenshot taken from my iPad (Mini) - as you can see it's definatelly not that sharp, and parts of the screen - with letter and sings - are even impossible to read. Is this the way it is supposed to look on tablet?
Attachments
2.jpg
1.jpg
andrew9

Re: Problem with graphic

Postby adpag » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:47 pm

The game does look a lot softer on non-retina displays, such as the original iPad Mini. The text on lights is hard to read on retina displays as well, which is something we want to improve.
adpag
Staff
Staff

Postby Octopus66 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:13 pm

I have noticed a graphics glitch which is bothering me. I am running iPad Air.

The Ball Save green light has a glitch in top right corner when the 'Hold X' red light above it is lit. Very annoying :)
Octopus66

Postby adpag » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:44 pm

adpag
Staff
Staff

Postby mystman12 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:53 pm

After downloading the update, all the issues I had previously have been fixed, except now there's a new problem. I am getting the same fuzzy graphics described here on my iPod Touch 5th Gen, where as before (When I managed to get the game to load) the graphics were really nice and sharp. I'm not having any trouble reading any of the lights or anything, though, just a low quality image. Otherwise, I'm very happy with the update. Hope you guys can fix this soon!
mystman12

Postby adpag » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:50 pm

adpag
Staff
Staff

Postby mystman12 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:42 pm

mystman12

Postby andrew9 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:46 am

andrew9

Postby Onlyzen » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:47 am

I'm not having any trouble reading any of the lights or anything, though, just a low quality image. Otherwise, I'm very happy with the update. now i am working on it
Onlyzen

Return to iOS