[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Pro Pinball • View topic - Some issues (frame rate, nudging, buttons)

Some issues (frame rate, nudging, buttons)

iPhone, iPod and iPad discussion

Some issues (frame rate, nudging, buttons)

Postby soniclife » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:35 pm

I am happy that Timeshock is finally available although I do have some issues:

1. On my iPad Mini 2 the frame rate doesn't seem to be stable: every now and then there is some minor stuttering going on which is pretty annoying... On my iPhone5 it is far better.

2. The onscreen-buttons for launch and especially for mangosave are destroying the illusion of having a real machine in front of you. There should be an option to hide them completely.

3. It has already happened a couple of times that I've tilted accidentally. Please add a sensitivity option.

But still: great work!
soniclife

Re: Some issues (frame rate, nudging, buttons)

Postby MadScience2006 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:23 pm

I've noticed the same on points 1 and 2. Same device, being an iPad mini 2. The framerate is not 100% consistent and smooth and drops every few seconds or so. Not the case on my iPad 4.
MadScience2006

Postby adpag » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:31 pm

adpag
Staff
Staff

Postby nighthawk » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:36 am

I'd like to second changing the positioning of the MagnoSave button - it couldn't be in a worse place. Please move it farther away from the edge (or even better, make it user-positionable) and more translucent. I can't count the number of times I've hit the MagnoSave button instead of flipping and lost one or more balls down the middle thanks to a no-flip - extremely frustrating.

Love the game overall, though - many awesome memories of the original.
nighthawk

Return to iOS