Crashing on iPod Touch 5th gen - iOS 8.1.2

iPhone, iPod and iPad discussion

Crashing on iPod Touch 5th gen - iOS 8.1.2

Postby mystman12 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:32 am

So, of course I hear the app is out and download it immediately! It finishes installing, I open the app and sign into my account, (which seems to work flawlessly!) check a few other things and hit PLAY! It says loading for a few seconds, and the, poof!- The app closes. I've tried signing out of my account, and deleting and re-downloading it, but it still keeps crashing. Any ideas on how I can get it to work, or is my only choice now to just wait for an update? Also, not sure of this has anything to do with it, (surely not) but my inner camera (the one pointing towards your face) is broken, but the app never asked to access my camera in the first place. Although I wondered if it was possible they made it so you can see your reflection in the ball! :P Anyways, any help is appreciated, thanks!

Nevermind, I restarted my iPod and it's working fine now! :D Kind of embarrassed about the thread, although it still might be worth looking into I guess- I can imagine impatient customers giving the app a bad review because they never though to restart their iPod!
mystman12

Re: Crashing on iPod Touch 5th gen - iOS 8.1.2

Postby mystman12 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:15 pm

Okay, scratch that... Now I can't even get it to work by restarting my iPod... I don't know how I got it to work before, but I've restarted my iPod like 3 time now to no avail...
mystman12

Re: Crashing on iPod Touch 5th gen - iOS 8.1.2

Postby adpag » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:35 pm

This is fixed in an update coming soon.
adpag
Staff
Staff

Return to iOS