[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Pro Pinball • View topic - **New** Timeshock! Ultra Edition Features?

**New** Timeshock! Ultra Edition Features?

To be the first of the new ULTRA Editions

**New** Timeshock! Ultra Edition Features?

Postby wonderboy » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:19 am

I was wondering if some of the feature options that appeared in Fantastic Journey will be included in Timeshock! UE as well?

Like table slope adjustment, flipper power and being able to turn tilt off completely?

And I was also wondering if there will be a way to upload scores via an online worldwide leader board or something? Or maybe even videos as well?

:)
wonderboy

Re: **New** Timeshock! Ultra Edition Features?

Postby adpag » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:18 pm

adpag
Staff
Staff

Postby wonderboy » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:22 am

Excellent, thanks for your reply : )

I have noticed the videos and images that have been released are all of a more top down view. I just wanted to check if the other views from the old Timeshock! will still be available?

Cheers!
wonderboy

Postby adpag » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 am

Yes, the current view is the highest view and there will be two views with the camera lower down.
adpag
Staff
Staff

Postby wonderboy » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:20 am

Great! thanks for letting me know, I prefer the lower views. Looking forward to finally playing the Ultra Edition.

I think this is an awesome project that I would never have expected to see, and was pleasantly surprised when I came across the Kickstarter webpage. I always wanted to see more Pro Pinball titles after enjoying them so much years ago, and was disapointed when it did not continue and that no one else followed in your footsteps to create premium quality digital Pinball games of a similar standard.

So to see this new edition being made makes me very happy, and I really hope it is a massive success! I was curious though, about how a small project like this goes about marketing and advertising the game leading into and after release?

I hope enough people will be aware that this ground breaking game is released and hopefully many newcomers (to the series) and younger folk can get into digital pinball through Timeshock! UE.

I hope it's going well with the Alpha and that you guys are having fun with it : )
wonderboy

Return to Timeshock!