Timeshock from Mac App Store

General discussion about Pro Pinball

Timeshock from Mac App Store

Postby blasimuki » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:38 am

Hi,

bought the app today, can't tell you a thing about it, because ist crashes every single time. Unplayable in fullscreen mode, if you reduce the graphic detail to the minimum setting, you may play for a minute or so.

What to do...? 8-)
blasimuki

Re: Timeshock from Mac App Store

Postby louisedeloach » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:50 am

Pro-pinball you guys use to be the legendary computer pinball game co. I remember way back in the day when I first played Timeshock. When my grandfather bought this pinball compilation called Pinball Madness 3 it had a lot of pinball games but one stood out from the rest, Timeshock. This pinball game blew my mind back then. Then when I saw it was coming back I was speechless. After playing your other pinball tables, (Mainly The Web and Big Race USA) I wanted to go back to Timeshock, but I had lost the disc it was on. Thank you Pro-Pinball for coming back! Now how does this port fair? It's incredible! The look, music, sound effects, and most importantly the physics it's all there. But the only gripe I have about this port is the feel, it doesn't feel right on an iPhone or a small device. Other then that this is a solid remake of a classic. Now could you also add the last remaining tables not as paid DLC but as a free update? Thank you for reading and thank you Pro-Pinball for bringing it back!
louisedeloach

Return to Pro Pinball