[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Pro Pinball • View topic - Such a shame....

Such a shame....

General discussion about Pro Pinball

Re: Such a shame....

Postby Jim » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:09 pm

They would be nice, I suppose, but it wouldn't be much of an apology for people like myself who have zero plans of undertaking a pinball cabinet project.
The lack of response is really an extra slap in the face to everyone though.
Jim
VIP
VIP

Postby Oliver.Matuschin » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:09 am

Oliver.Matuschin
VIP Tester
VIP Tester

Postby xykum » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:07 pm

It's sure they are not dead, it looks like they have other projects but not for us. They have improved their game with arcooda pinbal. With improved cabinet mode and support for toys
xykum

Postby ThePlayer » Sat May 18, 2019 4:51 am

I'm a little late on this discussion, but yeah it's depressing thinking about what could have been. I remember back in 2013 when I heard that the Pro Pinball tables would be remastered along with a new table, I was excited thinking I will get to experience my childhood again in a remastered format. Yet here we are in 2019 and we only have Timeshock remastered. I'm sure by the time we get all the tables remastered (I'm starting to doubt it at this point) I'll probably be in my 50's.

Oh well
ThePlayer

Postby Oliver.Matuschin » Sat May 18, 2019 7:17 am

I don't think this is going to happen. Barnstorm does not even care for Timeshock anymore.
The iOS version is crashing a lot since the latest major iOS version got released – and no update has been released yet. And I bet there will be also none in the future.

Barnstorm and Timeshock are dead.
Oliver.Matuschin
VIP Tester
VIP Tester

Postby Jim » Sun May 19, 2019 4:20 am

Just a bit of advice.
At this point I would go into the game settings on PC, and download each and every table view (even if you don't normally use it) -- be sure to choose each resolution as well.

Download all of the data and back it up somewhere, for when the servers get taken down.
Jim
VIP
VIP

Postby insx » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:45 am

Make sure you have something like a 100GB device to back it up on!
insx
VIP Tester
VIP Tester

Previous

Return to Pro Pinball