Best pinball game on iOS?

Anything pinball but not directly related to Pro Pinball

Best pinball game on iOS?

Postby mountveggie » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:15 pm

A couple of years back, I used to love this Roller Coaster themed Zen Pinball game on iOS. After switching to Android for a year (where it wasn't available), then returning to iOS, was REALLY disappointed to find it isn't available in the store anymore (at least where I live).

So, seeing how we're all fans of GOOD pinball games here, anyone has any recommendations? I really, REALLY don't like the new Zen Pinball series (all the tables I've tried so far feel really boring), but that seems to pop up on every game review site I come across as THE best pinball game on iOS.

Please... say it ain't so!! (and that there's something better out there)
mountveggie

Re: Best pinball game on iOS?

Postby pcraenme » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:21 pm

What about The Pinball Arcade (they have more than 30 recreated tables now) or Zaccaria Pinball? Both have a free version with one free table and I think you can tryout all The Pinball Arcade tables up to a limited score. And if you buy season packs, the price per table isn't that high.
PC:Intel Core i5 3570K | MSI Geforce GTX 660ti PE | 16 GB | W8.1 Pro 64bit & W7 64bit
Phone:iPhone 4 | iOS 7.1.1
Phone:iPhone 6 | iOS 8.4
Tablet:iPad Air 128GB WiFi | iOS 8.4 | iCade Core
Tablet:Nexus 7 2013 32GB | Android 5.1.1
pcraenme
VIP Tester
VIP Tester

Re: Best pinball game on iOS?

Postby basigram » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:49 pm

And don't forget the superb Crystal Caliburn by LIttlewing: greta physics, factastic graphics.
basigram
VIP Tester
VIP Tester

Return to Off Topic