[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Pro Pinball • View topic - Original Pro Pinball Games on Steam

Original Pro Pinball Games on Steam

General discussion about Pro Pinball

Original Pro Pinball Games on Steam

Postby Pinballwiz45b » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:31 am

Was just wondering if this is a possibility, now that you've been Greenlit onto Steam? Or would they require another Greenlight overall?
Pinballwiz45b

Re: Original Pro Pinball Games on Steam

Postby Eagleclaww » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:58 am

Most likely not. 10+ years since it came out. Changes in technology and OS and direct X over the years would make it a mess to tweak for today's computers. Most likely it was programmed for Windows XP, making it somewhat compatible with Windows Vista. But Windows 7 broke a lot of older XP/Vista games. Now that we're marching to Windows 10 and Direct X 12...

Some really old console games have been remade for newer computers, like a bunch of Sonic the Hedgehog games, but I'm sure they decided there was enough interest in those to warrant programming them. I don't see pinball having enough interest to pay for the effort of bringing back the original games from so long ago.
Eagleclaww

Postby Phlum » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:31 pm

Phlum
VIP
VIP

Postby WakiMiko » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:13 am

I just wish there was a way to purchase The Web, it's the only table not available on GOG. I still have the original CD but it's scratched to oblivion :(

I really hope The Web is the next table in line to get the Ultra treatment.
WakiMiko
VIP Tester
VIP Tester

Return to Pro Pinball