[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Pro Pinball • View topic - Tilt Adjustments // Ball Adjustements

Tilt Adjustments // Ball Adjustements

General discussion about Pro Pinball

Tilt Adjustments // Ball Adjustements

Postby cottonm4 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:26 am

I should learn to read, or explore, more. Just plain pay more attention to how things work with my Pro Pinballs.

My habit has always been to install my CDs, set the table view, go to options menu and set the graphics and controls buttons. Then play the game.

Tonight, after all these years, I decided to poke around in the operator's menu.

I did not know I could change the amount of balls per game from 3 up to 10 !

I did not know I could change the number of tilt warnings from 3 up 10 ! And on up to NO TILT WARNINGS AT ALL :!: Amazing . Now, I can shake these tables with impunity :D

Are your playing skills a little on the weak side ? Are your scores an embarrassment ? Want to make more points? Are you losing too many balls to the Tilt Gods? Let me show you how to cure those problems :D

Load game>start simulation>hit Escape key>scroll to "activate operator's menu" and activate>You will see "book keeping"> use right arrow key and go to "adjustments"> use down arrow key and go to std. adjustments>use down arrow again and go to "language">use right arrow and it will lead to to many changes you can make including # of balls and # of tilt warnings---or no warnings at all :D

I suppose it is not very sporting, but it sure is fun to get some high scores for a change :D

I tried this on T!, BRUSA and FJ. It works on all of them. Enjoy :)
cottonm4
VIP Tester
VIP Tester

Re: Tilt Adjustments // Ball Adjustements

Postby pinwolf » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:13 am

Asus Z97 Maximus VII GENE w. Intel Core i7-4790K OC @ 4x 4,6GHz | MS Win 8.1| 16GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 980 4GB| SAMSUNG S24A450BW | Logitech F510
pinwolf
VIP Tester
VIP Tester

Re: Tilt Adjustments // Ball Adjustements

Postby Huggybaby » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:35 pm

NTM you can adjust the angle of the table itself, to either speed the ball up or slow it down. Very Helpful in FJ to reduce angle, makes boiler shots from the right flipper easier.
Huggybaby

Return to Pro Pinball