Finger trouble.

General discussion about Pro Pinball

Finger trouble.

Postby bish » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:37 am

So pleased to see this old friend resurface onto IOS. But...

The touch points in the screen are very difficult. launch in the centre, ok, but Magnasave is in a flipper action zone and tilt is I don't know where, but it goes off seemingly at random. In part perhaps this is related to my addictive use of Pinball Arcade while I've been waiting for you... But if you could allow the zones to be relocated in the operators menu...?
bish

Re: Finger trouble.

Postby PinballSales » Fri May 29, 2015 9:54 am

Might probably be because you're used to the Pinball Arcade controls. Have you tried playing it for longer periods? Maybe you could try reading the user's manual shared in https://www.pro-pinball.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=482 and see if it gives an accurate detail of the interface for you.
PinballSales

Re: Finger trouble.

Postby nonfamousd » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:40 pm

To activate tilt, swipe your flipper finger - the direction and strength determines the direction and strength of the tilt. I generally do it by holding my other flipper and tilting using that finger.

The swipe only works in the lower half of the screen. You can also tap in the upper half, but I find that to be too much of a reach.
13-inch MacBook Air (Mid 2012) | OS X 10.9.4 | 2-core 2 GHz Intel Core i7 | 8Gb 1600 MHz DDR3 | Intel HD Graphics 400, 1024 Mb VRAM
iPad 3 64Gb, iOS 8.1.1
iPhone 5S 64Gb, iOS 8.1.1
nonfamousd
VIP Tester
VIP Tester

Return to Pro Pinball