[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Pro Pinball • View topic - iOS version is out now!

iOS version is out now!

General discussion about Pro Pinball

Re: iOS version is out now!

Postby mpad » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:00 pm

Great work. Still have to wait, cause I pledged for PC and Android. Didn't plan to get an iPhone...

Just in case, how does it work if I pledged with PayPal?
I got an email and all, but I think I chose my account freely here and I only found this place via Google.
Logged in with this in the ios app successfully though.
But because of above stated reasons no testing possible I guess.
mpad

Postby pixluser » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:38 pm

Well done guys for the game, the iPad version graphics are too soft in my taste, and a little bit too yellow, it look a little bit too vintage I think, but it's good, but I got a problem for playing onto my retina iPad : the tilt swipe is too sensible, i'm doing tilt all the time... :cry:
pixluser

Postby frederikjurk » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:49 pm

So the day has finally come :D Congratulations!

I hope the Android version will be coming soon as well, though I´m visiting my parents tomorrow and I should be able to borrow my dads (underused) iPad 3 for the time being :D
t e r r o r f r o m t h e c r a t e
frederikjurk
VIP
VIP

Postby Canadian365 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:21 am

One word...WOW! The best visual digital pinball game to date? IOS ProPinball is amazing! Sure hope ProPinball will make it to PS4 console! I still have my original ProPinball PC discs.

Great job guys! AAA+++
Canadian365
VIP Tester
VIP Tester

Postby LarryP5180 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:41 am

I bought it! Works great on my iPhone 4s. Wish I had the 6 plus but works great with my bifocals. :ugeek:
I play all the Pro-Pinball series on my Macs. I played BRUSA on a 2003 Mac last night for about an hour. I emulate the Pro-Pinball series on my Macbook Pro using Crossover Mac. These have always been the best digital pinball games since they came out. I have Pro-Pinball on about 10 of my 20 some Macs. I am so glad you have upgraded to the phones and iPads. I haven't tried mirroring it on my TV because I just now thought of it. Anyway, thanks again for a really cool part of my life and now it's in my pocket! I'm only 56 years so I intend to play these games for a long time. My wish I'll probably wish for a long time would be a real full size Big Race USA pinball game. I'd pay part of my retirement savings for one.
LarryP5180

Postby jeffy777 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:42 pm

Congratulations Ade and the team! The release is amazing. Can't wait for the PC verison. This is Jeff from the pinball arcade fans forum btw. :)
jeffy777

Postby andrew9 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:11 pm

andrew9

Postby andrew9 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:12 pm

andrew9

Postby IGoFirstIndy » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:11 pm

Awesome game! didn't know about the kickstarter in time. never played before. really dig what you guys have done. look forward to playing the other tables. please make a glass off option for regular play.
IGoFirstIndy

Postby kenghis123 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:30 pm

Well, I've the full set of Pro-Pinball games for the PC and they play even better on today's computers than when they were released.
I have to say that Timeshock! Ultra for iOS plays like a dream on my new iPad Air 2 and I particularly like the Ambient Light feature! It appears to be good colour on my screen, but altering the ambient light setting works well for different light situations, as does having Auto-Brightness on in iOS on my device. Start AL at the default setting of 5 and work up or down from there.
This table is the nearest thing I've played to my real Cirqus Voltaire pinball machine and that was a lot more than the fiver I paid for this table. Well done, guys! Looking forward to the other tables being released and the enhanced physics. Any chance of air balls and glass hits, please? Now that'd put it on a par with real pins!

kenghis123
kenghis123

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Pinball