[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Pro Pinball • View topic - Alpha Progress Report

Alpha Progress Report

General discussion about Pro Pinball

Re: Alpha Progress Report

Postby Huggybaby » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:13 pm

Yeah, 10 seconds every week is really going to take away from development time. Give that canard a break will you? I support the devs and Pro Pinball as much as any one. And I know all about software development and a little bit about customer service too, but I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you.

So, I have a luxury problem if that makes you feel better. Too bad your speculation is irrelevant to the subject at hand, which is lack of communication to the community, not just me.
Huggybaby

Postby LoB » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:05 pm

LoB

Postby Huggybaby » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:28 pm

Please define "overly aggressive" as opposed to "regular aggressive". LOL

By your own writing, you don't understand my post.
You say I have a luxury problem, but you don't know me.
You resort to hyperbole by saying "I would rather have them work on the product instead of checking the forums all day." Clearly checking the forums is not a problem here, nor is writing a small update time-consuming enough to hinder development time.
And I should use Kickstarter for updates (then I could be smart like you) rather than read the purpose-built topic in the purpose-built forum DESIGNED and PROMISED to update contributors.

Sure.

No one asked for your opinion, or appointed you to defend any one.

But I have the aggression problem. LOL Look in the mirror. Then get back to your "scrum", which supports your no doubt "agile" and "lean" development environment, or whatever buzzwords you green programmers are using this week to make your stupid project managers feel better about themselves. Your puffery impresses no one. And yes, I'm speaking for others now.
Huggybaby

Postby nudiustertian » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 am

On the plus side, the lack of traffic means we don't yet need to create a subforum dedicated to venting one's spleen.

If it gets too nasty, just refund huggy's donation with an apology -- I'll upgrade mine to compensate and I promise to buy him a copy when it's finally done. Everybody wins. ;)
nudiustertian

Postby LoB » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:10 am

LoB

Postby insx » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:17 am

I want the game as much as the next man, I built a cabinet to run it and I hoped to have it 8 months ago. But this is Kickstarter; you pay your money, you take your chances. I would love to have a release date but they don't know so they are not telling. At this point, I am confident that the game will arrive eventually and I will wait, somewhat impatiently but also with optimism.
insx
VIP Tester
VIP Tester

Postby Ade » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:39 am

Ade
Staff
Staff

Postby Huggybaby » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:34 pm

Huggybaby