Galaxy S7 Edge Game Launcher

Android phone and tablet discussion

Galaxy S7 Edge Game Launcher

Postby Jim » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:18 pm

Greetings.

I recently upgraded my old S3 to the S7 Edge (game runs beautify on highest settings, by-the-way 8-) )
However the S7 now has a feature called "Game Launcher" which puts the phone in a special game mode and allows extra features such as screenshots and recording video of gameplay, streaming to youtube, etc. which I would like to do with Timeshock! however the game launcher currently does not recognize Pro Pinball as a registered game. :(

Therefore I have submitted Pro Pinball to the Game Launcher maintainers for inclusion in the registered games list. It would be helpful I think, if others also do the same.

I for one, would love to see it added.
Jim
VIP
VIP

Re: Galaxy S7 Edge Game Launcher

Postby Alsaban » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:13 am

64GB will be cost more but now the new has flash storage actually the most expensive mobile phone is.
Alsaban

Re: Galaxy S7 Edge Game Launcher

Postby Jim » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:38 am

Alsaban wrote:64GB will be cost more but now the new has flash storage actually the most expensive mobile phone is.

I'm sorry, I don't really understand your reply, and I'm not sure you understand my original point either. :?

The post I made above is referring to the Game Launcher which is stock to the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge phones. It allows special functions during gameplay such as screen recording, battery saver, and locking of menu and back keys (very useful during crazy flipper and magno-save pressses! :mrgreen: ) and a bunch of other features.

Currently the Game Launcher does not recognize Pro Pinball as a "game" and so it does not function when playing Timeshock! However if enough people "request" Pro Pinball to be added (requests can be sent from inside the Game Launcher) we can get it added to the recognized list. This is what my post is about.
Jim
VIP
VIP

Return to Android