[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Pro Pinball • View topic - Release soon?

Release soon?

Android phone and tablet discussion

Re: Release soon?

Postby InsaneFinn » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:39 pm

Installed on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and to my newly acquired Samsung Galaxy Tab S and Timeshock looks absolutely gorgeous on AMOLED screens. So far I haven't had any issues with either device.
InsaneFinn
VIP
VIP

Postby Jim » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:12 pm

Installed on my tablet, and the shader issues are not present. Everything is working well. (tablet is a generic TD-1010 running stock rooted 4.1)
Low detail is the only available option on this device, but it still looks great, and runs well.
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-07-24-15-53-35.png
Jim
VIP
VIP

Postby Jim » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:38 pm

Okay, I noticed one bug on the tablet (and also confirmed it on my phone as well)
After a "Game Over", if you go into settings and change the ambient light level, the first time it will work as expected, also the second and third times. However on the FOURTH and subsequent attempts to change the ambient light level, the slider will have no more effect until the app is closed and restarted.

I can reproduce this every time.

(Yes, I discovered this because I was playing with the slider and laughing like a mad scientist. :mrgreen: )

--Jim
Jim
VIP
VIP

Postby adpag » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:45 am

adpag
Staff
Staff

Postby Jim » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:09 am

Actually, I can't reproduce it now either since the initial time I wrote that. Although I did test it on both of my devices at the time and reproduced it on both of them.

I'll do further testing to try and reproduce it again, but I may have to chalk it up to android lag causing missed-input.

*grumble* Android better not make a liar out of me! */grumble*

--Jim
Jim
VIP
VIP

Postby mortuus » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:13 pm

Are the other tables coming to android soon or ?
mortuus

Previous

Return to Android