[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Pro Pinball • View topic - Midnight Madness gone

Midnight Madness gone

Windows specific discussion

Midnight Madness gone

Postby Ecktown » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:07 pm

Let me first say that the last one is a great update!

However, I could not activate Midnight Madness. I was playing well exactly at midnight. And I had Superscanner and it did not give me Midnight Madness. I thought that this was strange. As I really wanted 10-ball action I took the glass off. I tried 7 Superscanners and Midnight Madness was never given as an option.
I am pretty sure that if you have Superscanner around midnight Midnight Madness should always be there. So, I guess that must be a bug...
Ecktown

Re: Midnight Madness gone

Postby Ecktown » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:37 pm

Has somebody else checked whether the Midnight Madness is gone?
Ecktown

Postby Pinballwiz45b » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:09 pm

It's still in there.
Pinballwiz45b

Postby Ecktown » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:16 pm

Thank you very much! That's good to know.

What did I do wrong then? The first time I had a Midnight Madness, the Superscanner offered me the choice on my first try. The last time several Superscanners did not. Is it by chance that you get a Midnight Madness around midnight or do you have to do something special?
Ecktown

Postby Pinballwiz45b » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:31 pm

Don't start a game directly at midnight -- play 5-15 minutes before and just play as normal.

It will be located in a Super Scanner, so look closely to see if you got it or not.
Pinballwiz45b

Postby Ecktown » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:58 pm

I started the game around 11:45pm but it did not work. As I already had a Midnight Madness a few updates ago I thought something might have changed. But I will try again and see if I am more successful the next time...
Ecktown

Postby Ecktown » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:02 pm

Again no luck. The last and only time I had a Midnight Madness I directly got the option but today again nothing. Took the glass off again to get several Superscanners - not once Midnight Madness was an option.
There must be something wrong! I think you should get the chance to play Midnight Madness when you get a Superscanner around midnight. It would be good to know if someone really had a Midnight Madness since the last updates. I don't know if Pinballwiz45b tried this after the latest update (?)
I am just disappointed that I don't get the chance to play a Midnight Madness anymore!

Edit: I used the time around midnight with glass off. One Superscanner after the other - no Midnight Madness. Something must be broken there! Or I am doing something wrong but as far as I know the Superscanner gives you the option of a Midnight Madness. It did so the first time I had one but not anymore :(
Ecktown

Postby ChrissOnline » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:30 pm

Hi!

I never played Midnight Madness before... I even did not knew it. ;)

But last night I played a 700.000.000 game around midnight and there definately was Midnight Madness in SuperScanner (at 0:05 I think).
So I played it for the first time.
It's there! I used the newest steam-version 1.2.0
ChrissOnline

Postby Ecktown » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:23 pm

Ecktown

Postby Pinballwiz45b » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:41 pm

Pinballwiz45b

Next

Return to Windows