Cabinet support

Windows specific discussion

Re: Cabinet support

Postby Carny_Priest » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:17 pm

Setting up cabinet mode:

it's not too clear what to do but I alt-tabbed to enable the DMD window and then dragged it to the third monitor. Then used Pro Pinball's in-game settings menu to change it to full screen and position it where I wanted it.

Similar method for the backglass. Although it is certainly still possible to continue to use PinballX backglass support so that you can use the Silver Castle versions of the backglass.

Very excited that there is image flipping for the DMD which gives p2k support right out of the gate! Thanks:

Oh, and thanks for the multi-sound device support. I use the backbox speakers for voice and music, and the playfield TV's speakers for playfield/machine sounds.
Attachments
034resize.jpg
Carny_Priest
VIP
VIP

Re: Cabinet support

Postby Spitfire » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:40 pm

Thanks for the new cabinet mode features they are awesome. Just cant seem to download the right view for my pinball cabinet. I have a full hd tv 1920 x 1080 res and i downloaded tbe top right table to play it says vertical resolution 1080. My screen is in landscape mode so i needed to go into the graphics settings to rotate the table -90 degress once done the table is cut of on the sides and looks weird. I am now downloading the the middle top to try that.
Can anyone direct me to the best table i should be using for my cab setup? Please?
I was able to setup and resize backglass and dmd to suit perfectly on my 3 screen setup.
Thx for any help
Joe
Spitfire

Previous

Return to Windows