[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Pro Pinball • View topic - BRUSA is the game I prefer

BRUSA is the game I prefer

Head-2-Head gameplay in the US of A

Re: BRUSA is the game I prefer

Postby Maggus DaOffenbachah » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:48 am

Maggus DaOffenbachah
VIP Tester
VIP Tester

Postby Orsetti » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:08 pm

And so taste differs.

BRUSA for me is the weakest of the 4 tables. Always have been, always will be. I can't tell exactly why this is, but I dislike the overall setup of the table. The layout is ok, but not outstanding, the music is mediocre at best (ok, it fits to the theme, but it is not helping to bring adrenaline in, as Web and TS do) and somehow I still can't find my deephearted love for it.

But... the weakest of the 4 tables still is galaxies ahead of all other pinball games I know up to date. That is, how advanced ProPinball was and still is. And yes, I sometimes play BRUSA, because I said, it is the weakest table for me, but in no way a bad table. It is great with a lot of details and work in it. But I like the others better.

But ok, a repimped Ultra version of BRUSA I absolutely sure will buy and support, too. Because every byte of ProPinball is worth it. Period!

Markus
Get the extra ball!
Orsetti
VIP Tester
VIP Tester

Postby Huggybaby » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:12 pm

My favorite part of BRUSA is how it captures the feeling of driving. You can get the ball going in huge circular loops (orbits?) that go all the way around the table and it really feels like you're going fast on the highway.
Huggybaby

Postby Lance_Boyle94 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:16 am

I agree, I honestly think BRUSA for me is more fun than Timeshock! mostly because it's not as brutal as the latter is.

I definitely hope this will be the next of the Ultra editions.
Lance_Boyle94

Postby stoo » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:34 pm

BRUSA is definitely my favourite of the ProPinball games. I enjoy all of them, obviously, but BRUSA was always the game I kept going back to, the one I sank the most time into.

I can't put my finger on the reason it's my favourite; I admit it might be because it feels a bit easier than the other games, but it's also vibrant and has great character and awesome table design.

I'd love to see BRUSA be the next game to get the Ultra Edition treatment. If it was another Kickstarter, my pledge would be even higher this time around :D
stoo

Postby Ante » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:52 am

As I got my new gaming PC last week I of course started to try to record the gameplay of a nice ProPinball game. I choose BRUSA cause this has some very nice multiball modes. I set up the playfield to highest graphic resolutions and started. Here you can see the "Mystery" mode you can buy in Jay's store for $100k:

Spoiler warning: This is the "end mode" (beside MDM) in BRUSA, don't watch if you want to achieve it for yourself!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/CgRA0bWMbm4

btw. My total recorded video had a size of 105 GB :shock:, 1 hour gameplay!
Home of the Pro Pinball Highscores (old versions)
Test equipment:
Intel Core i5-4570, MSI Z87-G43 motherboard
8GB DDR3, nVidia GTX760 2GB
Windows 7 64bit
BenQ GL2450HT 24" LED monitor, 90° rotated
Ante
VIP Tester
VIP Tester

Postby Ade » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:46 pm

BRUSA is definitely the next on the list! :-)

Looking forward to playing some of you Head 2 Head too!!
Ade
Staff
Staff

Postby lokiss » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:21 am

Great news.

Id say definateley great news, as you're looking to push on!

Brusa has allways been a close 2nd for me, but is all too easy to call it the number one in the series when i get stuck on playing it for any extended period, till i get back in timeshock:)

All good things, all the same. good luck with where you're going... can't wait:)
lokiss
VIP Tester
VIP Tester

Postby Mattrition » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:09 pm

Mattrition
VIP
VIP

Postby insx » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:26 pm

I never got into BRUSA all that much but it would be nice to have another go on my cabinet at some point.
insx
VIP Tester
VIP Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Big Race USA