Ultimate Showdown rules?

Where it all started back in 1995

Ultimate Showdown rules?

Postby mfuegemann » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:05 am

Hi,

I am working on a Visual Pinball remake of "The Web". ADE gave me permission and so I started. The most features are scripted already, based on the detailed table rules and startegies by Erik Mooney and Jonas Martinsson. Nevertheless I am unsure about the exact rules of the final mode Ultimate Showdown. If there is someone around who can point out the details and scorings, that would be great.
I will try to reach this mode within the PC game. If someone can record a gameplay video (with no CD music for better callout recording), that would be great.

If You are interested in the project, You can find it on www.vpforums.org. Just search for "The Web (Pro Pinball)".
And once again thanks to ADE for his permission to proceed!

Regards
Michael
mfuegemann

Re: Ultimate Showdown rules?

Postby mfuegemann » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:28 am

Hi,

I have all the rules complete now. I was able to finally reach and record the Ultimate Showdown in the PC game (Yes, Yes, Yeees !!!).
The work is progressing well and version 0.9 is availiable. I will add some more animations for the final release on vpforums.org.

Michael
mfuegemann

Re: Ultimate Showdown rules?

Postby mfuegemann » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:10 pm

Hi,

meanwhile version 1.1 is availiable, containing many bugfixes and rule set corrections. I was able to recreate most of the DMD animations as well.
To find the table on www.vpforums.org, please search in the download section for "The_Web". The underscore is important, otherwise You will get too many results.

Regards
Michael
mfuegemann

Return to The Web