iPad release

To be the first of the new ULTRA Editions

iPad release

Postby myPinballs » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:06 pm

First of all I want to say WOW! I absolutely love the iPad version of timeshock. I deliberately did not play any early versions or such or look at any pics really as I wanted it to be a surprise when released and the rendering is unbelievable. :) What a quality job and well worth the wait.

I run a small company making bespoke software and hardware products for pinball games so I know how long things take and the attention to detail required. It really makes pinball arcade look like a 5 minute rush job!!

So onto my query, I logged in and downloaded via the kickstarter backers link, but am only getting the free version at the mo? What do I need to do to fix that? I'm looking forward to the deluxe version as I like all the operator menus etc.

Can't wait for more devices being supported for time shock though and the other releases. It's been awhile for them all.

I'd also love to see a colour dmd version of time shock's graphics like we are all doing now with software rewrites and the colordmd guys are doing. Maybe something to think about for the future
myPinballs

Re: iPad release

Postby moewe » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:24 am

You have to login with your Pro Pinball Account within the game.
Then you get the Pro Version unlocked.
moewe
VIP Tester
VIP Tester

Postby birthdaynoodle » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:41 pm

The game looks amazing! It took a little longer than expected, but it was worth waiting for!
birthdaynoodle

Postby Pinball » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:04 pm

I've just got round to installing T on iPad- lovely :-) I'm going to see if I can connect iPad to a videoprojector..

When will T be available for Mac i.e. OS X?
Pinball
VIP Tester
VIP Tester

Return to Timeshock!