[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Pro Pinball • View topic - Original bugs list

Original bugs list

To be the first of the new ULTRA Editions

Re: Original bugs list

Postby INK » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Hi all!

It is possible for the pinball to get stuck on the thing with the dinosaur (what is it called?) (slingshot?) above the left flipper in a way that the machine starts to do what it can to get pinballs unstuck (flip the flippers, and move what can be moved). But this doesn´'t help no matter how long you wait, it just goes on and on... Neither is it possible to get the pinball unstuck by nudging. Had to realise this when having a record round going on :). Maybe this is possible in some pinball games so that it is done this way on purpose, for realism. I don't think it is, but if so then we need a assignable button (key) to megawhack that ball in to play again. It only happend once, and I guess it's not possible to do on purpose, so how to recrate i don't know. Maybe if the programmer could write code as to place it there and try for themselves? Anyway, I promise it is possible for it to happen and if it were to happen in a big online tournament final or something, I guess it could be a bad thing. Otherwise, I guess its just one in a million and nothing to care about.

Ade, have you ever seen this happen? Is it worth doing anything about?
INK
VIP
VIP

Postby Penguinator » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:56 pm

I've also had a ball stop on top of the left slingshot, but managed to get it down with nudging.
In Fantastic Journey balls get stuck all the time on the rail of the left ramp and it takes quite a lot of nudging to get them out.

I haven't had any stuck balls yet in BRUSA, but I did encounter a much bigger bug; the ball sometimes warps from around upper-left playfield to the left ramp's returning rail placed right above. It has happened to me several times and it's very disorienting.
Last edited by Penguinator on Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Penguinator
VIP
VIP

Postby Ade » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:45 pm

I would expect diagonal nudging to free a ball stuck on top of a slingshot. If that isn't the case once we've hooked the new physics in we'd need to look into a fix. Hopefully it won't be an issue though. :-)
Ade
Staff
Staff

Postby Josephiah » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:22 am

I got one stuck there the other day - individual up/left/right nudges wouldn't shift it; a big diagonal up/right nudge did.
Josephiah

Postby ndcoten » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:11 am

regarding the incorrect continent counts: I think it's related to making a spinner>upper ramp shot to start an exploration when all other continents are already lit.

in the last game I played, I completed 3 continents in The Present and traveled to Ancient Rome. there, I spotted the unlit continents with a Triple Combo, cleared Africa's mission, and then tried multiple times to clear the Chariot Race in Europe. I started the mission each time by making the spinner-ramp combo. after a few tries at doing this, Extra Ball lit at the crystal when I made that combo to start the mission, which should only light at 12 continents.

didn't check my continent total in the status report at any time, but I'll see if I can replicate it in another game. hope this helps.
try going around!
ndcoten
VIP
VIP

Postby starhadder » Sun May 25, 2014 10:10 am

I have a little problem with a music, during the dawn of time the music is bugged and the game switch the music to the one who you select your time zone, i don't know if it's happen only for me or for other players too.
starhadder
VIP
VIP

Postby Manolo Fighter » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:42 pm

Estatus screen ingame only shows three souvenires collected. Ms dos versión worked correctly here. But not windows versión 1.07. Patch??
Manolo Fighter

Postby Penguinator » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:37 pm

Penguinator
VIP
VIP

Postby Huggybaby » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:30 pm

Awesome bug report!
Huggybaby

Previous

Return to Timeshock!