[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Pro Pinball • View topic - First time you activated the time machine...

First time you activated the time machine...

To be the first of the new ULTRA Editions

First time you activated the time machine...

Postby skn3 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Hey well done on the kickstarter guys!

I was sorely disappointed that the last campaign did not succeed and I only found out about it a few weeks after the finish date. Super excited that timeshock is coming to iOS!

So to the topic. Does everyone remember the first time they activated the time machine? I was caught off guard when I did. It was like, :shock: WOW what's going on here?! Probably one of my fondest memories of gaming ... ever!

Needless to say the next time I got that time machine fired up I was ready with the lights off and the volume up!

Good times!
Last edited by skn3 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skn3

Re: First time you activated the time machine...

Postby Jim » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:51 pm

I felt the same way. At first it was on a laptop at the time, so I didn't even get the full effect. Now though I play it on a 40-in HDTV with all of the lights out and it still manages to impress. I can't wait to see the ULTRA edition in action.

Also I wonder if anyone else does this... but sometimes when I am choosing a New Time Zone, I just sit there and enjoy the epic music. It's the same music that plays when you have two balls locked and going for the third. Sometimes I wait to launch the third ball also. :mrgreen:
Jim
VIP
VIP

Postby skn3 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:05 pm

I'm looking forward to setting up the 40 inch vertical to play once ultra is out!

The music track made the game for me. It's an amazing pinball table as it is, but the music is like the hook. I almost play to just activate the music tracks for those precious moments of auditory bliss!

Damn you pro-pinball and your oh so addictive games :P

Yes I am guilty of lingering just to hear the music... :mrgreen:
skn3

Postby mystman12 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:07 pm

mystman12

Postby Phlum » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:17 pm

I just had a big silly grin on my face. Still do when I manage to get it up and running. :)
Phlum
VIP
VIP

Postby twsh » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:25 pm

twsh
VIP Tester
VIP Tester

Postby ah2190 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:00 pm

If there's one thing I enjoyed about T!, it would be the ability to travel through time. True, I could never get any further than the two eras which are open from the start, but I must admit, going through time never felt so good. And the music...
ah2190

Postby neilpinbot » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Hi all.
Yes the first time seeing the time machine sequence, the lighting effects and music was an amazing moment.
neilpinbot

Postby Hauke » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Same here, we played timeshock! during vocational school for high score, the guy next to me activated the timemachine and his words were something like... epilepsy mode activated.
Hauke
VIP
VIP

Postby LoB » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:44 pm

Guys, I still get this feeling every time.
As soon as I activate the time machine, I tune up volume (and subwoofer :D), lean back and enjoy. It's just amazing.
LoB

Return to Timeshock!